Friday, October 20, 2006

Mozilla Firefox 2.0 will be out soon. I'm using Release Candidate 3 and it looks good. I like the close button on each tab. I'm not timing it but it feels just as fast as version 1.5. What's very interesting is Undo Close Tab. It's found by right-clicking on the tabs bar. Why? Because it's a time saver compared to hunting for a web site from the history list. It's also useful because of my mouse. Huh? What's a mouse got to do with browser history? My cordless optical mouse has been acting up lately. It's sometimes doing a double-click in place of a single click. So instead of just closing one tab, it closes two. Instead of closing one window, it closes two. Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!! While you're at it, why don't you shut down Windows too? Wait, don't do that!

No comments: